Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a look at one the other day man talk about a claustaphobia cab I don't think I would beable to run the machine with the door closed :laugh:

The machine looks well built it is zero tailswing the undercarriage looks heavily built. Doesn't look cheaply constructed like a Bobcrap.

The owner said they got 5 grand off on the price because machine sales are so slow.

·
Registered
11,913 Posts
They aren't that bad, that cab is a platform cab, it's on the ZX27 all the way up the the new ZX60 now, those machines just need a better seat that has a longer track for adjustments. The pilots are really nice, they are shorter than the bigger excavators, and they require very little movement, I wished that was in my Dad's ZX75.
But yes those cabs are tight with the door closed, and I hate that goofy 2 piece door, why the hell Hitachi ever went to that system from the old cab design is a damn mystery.
I sat in an old Deere 35B that was 2 years older than our ZX27, and it was super easy to get in and out and the door was a one piece.

But they are still built heaps and mounds better than Boobcrap's excuse for an excavator.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Ron, Have you cleaned the cab filters under the floor?

minimax

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.