Looking at purchasing a new commercial mower looking for recommendations

sagesove

LawnSite Senior Member
Sounds good. Gotta do what you gotta do to be happy with your purchase. Thanks for swinging back to let us know how your journey is unfolding!

peachbrookpm

LawnSite Member
I run a John Deere Z945M with the mid-level seat and love the ride I get on it. I don't think you could go wrong with any of the Z900 zero-turns with the mid or top-level seat and suspension system. Plus they offer some great 0% financing, along with a great 3 yr warranty.

OP
W

Willtow

LawnSite Member
I run a John Deere Z945M with the mid-level seat and love the ride I get on it. I don't think you could go wrong with any of the Z900 zero-turns with the mid or top-level seat and suspension system. Plus they offer some great 0% financing, along with a great 3 yr warranty.
Sealed the deal on a John Deere z960m with rear tweels and best seat … supposed to get it in a few days … I’m kicking around either doing front zglide forks or front tweels for a lil smoother hit up front …

peachbrookpm

LawnSite Member
I’m kicking around either doing front zglide forks or front tweels for a lil smoother hit up front …
Let me know what you decide and if you like them. I have thought about the Zglide forks. I think you are going to enjoy that Z960.

Top Forums