1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for 6x12 Trailer

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by jnnlawncare, May 22, 2008.

1. jnnlawncare

jnnlawncare LawnSite Member

I recently started a lawn care business, I am in desperate need of a trailer. If you have an old trailer you need to get rid of, or know of a dealership where i can buy a used one it would really help.

2. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

I have a 6 x 12 enclosed that will be up for sale here in the next few weeks. Only wanting $900, its in good condition, hauls 1 ztr and one wb plus all the stuff that goes with it. Let me know if you have any interest

3. jnnlawncare

jnnlawncare LawnSite Member

i would prefer an open trailer. but if you could email some pics or something thatd be nice. jnnlawncare@gmail.com thanks, jon

4. DoetschOutdoor

from S. IL

Hey I will get pics up for ya beginning of next week or asap. Why are you wanting an open trailer? An open 6x12 is only going to be a little less that what I want for the trailer...

5. 00pewter

00pewter LawnSite Member

not to hijack your thread or anything but can you send pics of your 6x12enclosed trailer to scottyv106@aol.com

thanks

6. Steve V.

Steve V. LawnSite Member

Have you tried Craigslist.org?

Steve

7. DoetschOutdoor

from S. IL

I havent pursued selling the trailer really just yet because it is going to take a few weeks for my new trailer to get built. I figured I would offer it here for sale shortly on here and then try the other sites if it doesnt sell.