1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert
    event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

looking for a 6-6.5x14' trailer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by stonebridge, Mar 9, 2012.

1. stonebridge

stonebridge LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from NEW PALESTINE IN

i'm looking for a 6-6.5 x 14' trailer. the guy i had building mine vanished and now i have no trailer coming

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

He just vanished?

3. stonebridge

won't answer text, phone calls, emails, everything goes straight to voicemail. might have to make a road trip this weekend to see whats going on. 2 hours one way

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Wow, it seems like he's being a real D!ck, I'll make sure if i see any trailers like your looking for and send them your way.

5. stonebridge

thanks man. at least i didn't give any money

6. Greyst1

Greyst1 LawnSite Senior Member

Ive got a great 6x12 liberty with brake for sale. Asking 1300, new wheels n tires, brakes new, never used, new axle, great condition.

7. stonebridge

really want a 14' to fit all 3 of my mowers but i will keep you in mind

8. N.E.MCH

N.E.MCH LawnSite Member

Just a thought I have a 14' I am selling but we are way to far away...anyway I saw what you have for mowers and I think you should be looking for a 16-18 ....I am thinking about my trailer 7 x 14 and putting your equipment on it...it would be barely big enough and leave you with zero extra space...just a thought....good luck

9. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

You should look at mine, I have a 6x14 with gate assist and more goodies on it. You can see it in my thread on here "Getting out, take a look".

10. tglasslawncare

tglasslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Is Pittsburgh PA too far? I have a 7x14 tandem. Load trail.