1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

looking for a collection agency..

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by southfla, Feb 2, 2008.

1. southfla

southfla LawnSite Member

I am here in south FL, which over the past year has been hit hard with forclousers. I have about 180 customers and seem to be getting the short end of the stick more than I would like too. NOW I will admit I did not follow up like I should because in the past these same customers would wait 3 months then send in payment, but now they pick up and leave.

Phone is disconnected/ not sure where or when they left. I have been successful at contacting some of the realstate agents and advising them or (threatening them) I am placing a lien on the property that could eventually slow them down from getting there commission.

I am so busy now I have no time to chase people I have no idea where they went. My question to everyone is: Is there something else I can do to find these people? and if not, does anyone have a website for a collection agency.
    At least I want there credit to be hit because I pay by bills and would expect other to do the same or at least call and work something out