looking for a drain material i saw on here

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by clyde, Jan 15, 2008.

  1. clyde

    clyde LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 335

    It was a piece of flat plastic you put under ground about 5 inches and put sand around it . It had a YOUTUBE vid with it on their site. WHere they were on a golf green installing this material . Now i can't find it ....anybody know the name or where to find it
  2. Dreams To Designs

    Dreams To Designs LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,406

    DeWitt makes a product called D-Drain, ADS makes AdvanEDGE, these are both flat plastic drain pipe.


    SOSINC LawnSite Member
    Messages: 42

    this is one word, vari core.

    It come in 6", 12", and 18"
  4. SLSNursery

    SLSNursery LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 442

Share This Page