1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

    Dismiss Notice

looking for a dry granular fert. program

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by EOS, Feb 20, 2008.

  1. EOS

    EOS LawnSite Member
    Messages: 23

    I would like to know what dry granular fert. programs are out there that would be good in minnesota for my residential and commercial accounts.
    I do not want to use liquid due to the restrictions and licenses required along with storage restrictions.
  2. tamadrummer

    tamadrummer LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,102

    If you are going to apply a weed/feed and or a bug control/feed you still will need a pesticide license. The only thing you will be able to apply is a regular granular fert and that you can go to Lesco for or some other Agricultural supply house.
  3. mikesturf

    mikesturf LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 797

    If you want to do ANY weed control (granular or liquid) you need a license.
  4. DA Quality Lawn & YS

    DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 9,219

    EOS - you were looking for someone to do applications for you at one time.
    Still looking? I am fully lic and insured and apply - will be with a ride on this season.
  5. jkranium

    jkranium LawnSite Member
    Messages: 136

    Dry granular huh? I personally am waiting for a wet granular program. lol

Share This Page