1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a particular tow behind plugger

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by WJC, Sep 9, 2012.

  1. WJC

    WJC LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 364

    So I was out working yesterday and drove past a yard where a Z was hooked up to a green plugger about 4ft. wide plugging width. This unit had water jugs that sat behind the tines rather then on top like most others, and they tapered upwards probably to prevent bottoming out. It looked really nice and a low center of gravity for hillsides. I should have stopped to see who made it but didnt. Wondering if anyone has seen one like this.
  2. Procareope

    Procareope LawnSite Member
    Messages: 61

  3. WJC

    WJC LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 364

    The unit that I saw had the water jugs mounted behind the tines and down low to the ground.
  4. WJC

    WJC LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 364

    Still trying to figure out who makes this plugger.
  5. Cadzilla

    Cadzilla LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 903

    More than likely a Ryan. Theres a guy in the pesticide forums that has one for sale. They have electric lift.
  6. WJC

    WJC LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 364

    I've been on the Ryan website and didnt see one like this one. All I saw were their pull behind models that have the sheetmetal around it with all the holes.

Share This Page