Looking for a partner in VA and MD

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by Mowingandbeyond, Oct 22, 2016.

1. ponyboy

ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny

I would never want a partner in business
    Split profits no thanks
    Hire what you need or who u need

2. BMS_amber

BMS_amber LawnSite Member

why don't you freelance with some other contractors instead of "partnering". If you are really good at sales but don't have the manpower to back up all your sales, find more contractors. We are in Maryland. Pm if you want to discuss.

3. grassmonkey0311

grassmonkey0311 LawnSite Gold Member

Where are located in MD? I operate in the DC and Ocean City area.

4. BMS_amber

BMS_amber LawnSite Member

Howard, Carroll, Montgomery and Baltimore

5. guitarman2420

guitarman2420 LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Midlothian, VA

Located in Central Virginia. Partnerships can be really tricky - the survival rate is much worse than marriages. :mad:

hort101 likes this.
  6. The Greener Side

The Greener Side LawnSite Member

I'm in the southern Montgomery County area and would be interested in forging new relationships for referals, joint projects, subcontracting, etc...

7. Rockbridge Lawn Care LLC

Rockbridge Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Greener Side,

send me a PM with your business info and services and i'll do the same for referrals

8. kevin410

kevin410 LawnSite Member

I'm in Anne Arundel County (Annapolis to be exact). Wouldn't be interested in a partnership but some contracts would definitely be something to think about if you're interested. Depending on the numbers I would be willing to travel up to 25-30 miles.

9. GreenerSolution

GreenerSolution LawnSite Member
    from PA

Looking to network more than partner. I specialize in turf applications. (Commercial) We can accommodate approx 30-40 acres a day and do a knock out job on the larger HOA's where most others have trouble. Acreage depends on lay out.

We also have a couple mulch blower trucks. We blow out approx 150-200 yards per day. Also can be used for topdressing.

If there is any interest or questions, feel free to pm. If no interest, but would like to pick my brain or even share your thoughts, I'd love to connect.

10. Marshall's Yard Service

Marshall's Yard Service LawnSite Senior Member

I'm in Hagerstown, MD. Start a conversation with me if you have any interest.