• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Looking for a trailer!!!

4curbappeal

LawnSite Senior Member
I am looking for a trailer and not having much luck. Right now, I have a 48" ztr and 21"wb. I'm probably going to add a 36"wb in the spring. I don't want to buy a trailer that is too small just because it is priced right. Should a 12' or 14' be sufficiant? Also, what can I expect to pay for a good used open trailer. Any ideas on where to search? Thanks again!!!

nocutting

LawnSite Senior Member
4curbappeal said:
I am looking for a trailer and not having much luck. Right now, I have a 48" ztr and 21"wb. I'm probably going to add a 36"wb in the spring. I don't want to buy a trailer that is too small just because it is priced right. Should a 12' or 14' be sufficiant? Also, what can I expect to pay for a good used open trailer. Any ideas on where to search? Thanks again!!!
The used equipment Forum or the forum for guys in your area is a good place to start your search..........Good Luck:)

grasswhacker

LawnSite Gold Member
4curbappeal said:
Thank You!!
There is someone on the site who is selling a 22ft open trailer and lives in IN

grasswhacker

LawnSite Gold Member

FrankenScagMachines

LawnSite Platinum Member
Grasswhacker, Thanks for posting the link.

4curbappeal, send me a private message, email, or call and feel free to ask any questions about the trailer.

Thanks,
Eric