1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a used hot rubber melter

Discussion in 'Seal Coating Forum' started by rb8484, Apr 21, 2010.

  1. rb8484

    rb8484 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 1

    I am looking for a used hot rubber melter applicator. Prefer one with a heated wand, but will consider one without. Never had one before, so I am trying to learn about them and looking to buy one. If you have a line on one or see one for sale online, please pass it along to me!
  2. jsenske1

    jsenske1 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 14

Share This Page