Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been doing residential blowouts/winterization for a few years now. I've always rented compressors - this year I purchased a used one and want to expand operations. I'm looking at some commercial properties and do not know how to bid them. Any advise on bidding commercial properties? Thanks in advance.

· Registered
1,396 Posts
Got my first call yesterday requesting a blow-out on Sept 19th. Guess he's one of the snowbirds flying South for the winter. Hell, I've got a couple clients that haven't even turned their systems on this year!

· Registered
14,016 Posts
I had one call Monday as well. "Just want to get on the list". I have one scheduled for Sept. 15th already. Doubt I will pull the compressor for just the one. Maybe we'll just make sure it is drained and go back to b/o later.

· Registered
14,016 Posts
We put it off one year 'cause we were still installing; got a freeze & snow in early December.
Well we got a massive blizzard Oct. 15, 1997 that shut down the city. No way everything would have been taken care of before that. Things happen. Good thing was, that was the year I was out of irrigation!! So no major headaches for me that year :) (irrigation wise anyhow)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.