• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Looking for basic proposal/agreement for your basic mow and blow/allowing for extras

Mtngoat

LawnSite Member
Hello all. I have to say this is a very informative site and I have enjoyed reading all the posts.

Im looking for a basic proposal/ agreement for your basic mow and blow ,allowing for extras -as far as spring clean up etc.
I have read through many of the posts and some are no longer available.

Is anyone willing to share what they use.
Green with envy! Mtngoat.:D

Randy J

LawnSite Bronze Member
This is an Excel form I created to do such a thing. You can enter the square footage, difficulty multiplier, and number of mows to get a one-time, or seasonal proposal. You can also enter trimming, shrub trimming, fertilzing, cleanups, and other optionals. I would probably want to dress it up before giving it to a customer, but it makes a good worksheet. I've already given it out to a bunch of people - though I'm not sure if anyone has used it.

Randy

Attachments

OP
M

Mtngoat

LawnSite Member
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!
Hello the lites are on but nobody is home.

OK How about this? Are there other Lawn Care Message Boards?
Gotta be . OK. So what are they? Maybe I can find someone on one of the other boards who can give me some ideas on a basic Mow And Blow /Clean up proposal.
We are not trying to take over the world here, just looking for some good solid starter information.
:blob2: Mtngoat.

Green Quality

LawnSite Member
well from south west pa.what are you thinking about,need more info!maybe can help?

Great files.........

lrose2

LawnSite Member
Mtngoat,

I'll would send you one by PM if you had it enabled.