1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Employment in NE Ohio, or possible relocation

Discussion in 'Employment' started by LandscapeMaterialPro, Jun 26, 2008.

1. LandscapeMaterialPro

LandscapeMaterialPro LawnSite Member

Hello,

I have recently lossed my job working as an account manager for a manufacturer of landscape materials due to "economy cutbacks".

I have approx. 12 yrs. in the landscape industry. I would be open-minded to any opportunity.

If you would like me to send you my resume, I would be glad to do so.

2. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

What kind of a position would you like... admin, sales, field work, design? I know when you are out of work anything looks good but that desperate feeling can only keep you going at a job you don't like for so long. So what do you want to do?

I always have field positions open but starting field work in AZ in July is not a smart thing to do.

3. LandscapeMaterialPro

LandscapeMaterialPro LawnSite Member

I would prefer a position in sales/and or management. I feel this what I am the best at, and have the most experience at.

I have been unemployed for about one week now. If it comes down to it, I may have to go back to working in the field until I find something that best suits me.

4. NewHorizon's Land

NewHorizon's Land LawnSite Senior Member

I know this is an old thread. Said you could relocate. Is MD to far? Sales Postion open. our other thread for description or phone at 410-924-7715