• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Looking for info on a TTHP

ple_1969

LawnSite Member
I went to an Exmark dealer over the weekend who has a TTHP 48” with the 15hp Kawasaki. They said it was a 2002/2003 leftover. Now, I think it’s good deal but I left with scratching my head. This mower has the pistol grips and doesn’t have a parking brake.

Knowing that it’s lacking the ECS and parking break, I am thinking that this could be a 2001 model. Are there any Exmark folks who can let me know when they still made the pistol grips, but the parking brake was an option?

If this is a 2001 machine, would $4100 (cash) be a good deal? This is in their showroom and it was never used. I know that the 15hp might be underpowered for some of the commercial guys, but I am looking to get this for my personal use, non-commercial.

Thanks,
Pete

germann

LawnSite Senior Member
Sounds decent to me. I would offer 3900 and see if he will come down more. We have a tthp 48 w/17 hp, and it is great. 15 would probably not be noticable for light use.