1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum .

    Dismiss Notice

Looking For Insurance

Discussion in 'Christmas Trees & Seasonal' started by Grass Man Floyd, Oct 30, 2008.

  1. Grass Man Floyd

    Grass Man Floyd LawnSite Member
    Messages: 11

    Who do you all use for insurance? How do you operate - under your company or a DBA. I am having a hard time finding insurance that covers Holiday Lighting.
  2. hotrod1965

    hotrod1965 LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 587

    Call your insurance agent and ask.

    You will end up with a roffers/electricians type policy that limits you to 2.5 stories. Then you can get riders etc. for higher.
  3. Christmas Pro

    Christmas Pro LawnSite Member
    Messages: 21

    I get my insurance through CBIC and Am cleared up through mid rise buildings before I have to get an extended policy for high rise.
  4. turf hokie

    turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,751

    Depends where you are. We dont need a roofer policy that is big bucks. We are covered under a landscape policy. They consider us in the same category as someone cleaning leaves from gutters, but we have riders for electrical etc.

Share This Page