1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for motivated Exmark Dealer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Willmow4dough, Jul 29, 2004.

1. Willmow4dough

Willmow4dough LawnSite Member

In the past month I have decided that I am going to need to purchase 2 new mowers. Now I have a budget that I need to meet. My budget is for $10000.00 for two Exmark Turf Tracers 52". Now my experence with the local dealers are that they dont want to sell mowers to a growing LCO they are looking for the kill on newbies that they can charge full price once instead of making money in the future from me.

I currently run Exmark and Toro equiptment and would like to stay with them if possible.

If you know of a dealer that is motivated to sell product please PM. I have to get 2 mowers in the next couple of weeks.

I am in the Nashville TN area but I am willng to drive for the right deal.

2. ScCo

ScCo LawnSite Senior Member

good luck...our local exmark dealer sells for msrp or doesn't sell at all....there pretty much jerks to deal with

3. Potchkins

Potchkins LawnSite Senior Member

long drive but...
    magneto service in el dorado arkansas
    870-862-5181 ... ask for chris
    good as gold

4. pwarren4

pwarren4 LawnSite Member

I highly recommend Franklin Kubota in downtown Franklin. They also have a store in Murfreesboro, but I have not been there.

I bought my eXmark Metro 48 in Franklin in March at what I thought was a fair price. But more than the price, the buying experience was very pleasant and the once I've needed support from them was excellent. The support I needed was due to my mistake, no equipment failures or anything like that, and it was also only to buy parts that I installed myself. They entire event consisted of a phone call a "Yes, we have that part in stock" (surprising) and finding it at the counter with my name on it that afternoon. Couldn't ask for more than that IMO.

Since I have not needed their service department I cannot objectively comment on that aspect of their business - but I have been given nothing but a positive impression.

Ask for Ames if you go by - I found him most helpful.

5. Willmow4dough

Willmow4dough LawnSite Member

Thanks for all the great replys. I have had a hell of a time dealing with these guys in nashville on my first 2 Exmark mowers. I will give these guys a call a see what they have to say.

Sawman I will call you monday morning.

thank you

Todd