Looking for new software for company

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Scott G., Jun 12, 2018.

1. Scott G.

Scott G. LawnSite Member

We are pest control company with 5 offices in different states. We primarily do pest control for outside, including, ticks, fleas, spiders, mosquitoes, etc.
    We are looking for an all around software system to handle our customer base, sales, production, invoicing, website.
    Anyone out there have any recommendations?

2. ETM

ETM LawnSite Bronze Member
    from GEORGIA

Realgreen

TPendagast likes this.
  3. TPendagast

TPendagast LawnSite Fanatic
    Male

Yea
    If you’re that size you should have real green

Most guys can’t justify it because of price vs their revenue
    But if you’re that big you should have had it a long time ago

4. Scott G.

Scott G. LawnSite Member

I am currently looking into RealGreen.
    I am also going through a demo with Service AutoPilot. Does anyone have any feedback on them?

5. andersman02

andersman02 LawnSite Senior Member

Real green,
    Get ready to open you check book

6. greenskeeper44

greenskeeper44 LawnSite Senior Member

If you are that big don’t waste your time with service autopilot. Real green is where it’s at. I have used both and RG is worth every penny to our operation. I also have a friend who has a pest control in 3 locations and they run Pest pac. Think it’s geared more towards pest control

tebletlawns and ETM like this.
  7. kswiney

kswiney LawnSite Member

Pestpac

8. Boilerturf17

Boilerturf17 LawnSite Member

One of the companies we did a lot of irrigation work with I recommended to go with Realgreen like we use. He was purchasing another irrigation company and growing from approx 300 customers to 1800. They chose to go with service autopilot last season and it was a nightmare. They r now with Realgreen but Idk if they ever fully recovered from the blemish sap left them. Just my .02