looking for older style 6 gallon gas cans

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by TurfWarrior, Jan 22, 2013.

  1. TurfWarrior

    TurfWarrior LawnSite Member
    from nj
    Messages: 125

    im looking for the 6 gallon gas cans with the double handle and flex spouts.

    the briggs & stratton w/ wedco combo W611 model is the main one im looking for .

    the blitz 50841 model is close can change the spout

    any others you know of please let me know and besides ez pour and wedco replacement spouts on ebay do you know other websites that sell the older style flex spouts.

    thanks alot
  2. bls47303

    bls47303 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana
    Messages: 354

  3. ponyboy

    ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny
    Messages: 1,585

    Guess you don't use DOT approved cans
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. TurfWarrior

    TurfWarrior LawnSite Member
    from nj
    Messages: 125

    the new briggs 6 gallon is single handled so that is out .

    i bought one midwest MWC6600 or just #6600
    its a 6 gallon double handle i like. i would like the finger grips on but that doesnt matter to much.

    blitz 50841 is the 6 gallon but havent found any online for sale yet . the blitz looks narrower so that might be good if you want better floor space.
  5. rlitman

    rlitman LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,763

    And you won't. Blitz went out of business this last summer.

Share This Page