Over the past few months I resolved a sedge issue in one part of my yard using this product and documented it in another thread. https://www.domyown.com/agrisel-sulfentrazone-4f-herbicide-p-21369.html My lawn in that area and another has had different looking grass patches that I had always just chalked up to the previous owner using "Sahara seed" that I found in the garage over top the 419. However I noticed that these different colored/textured grasses seem to be affected by Sulfentrazone in the areas treated and died off (good news in my book). With the help of some here we concluded that "other grass" was perhaps creeping Bentgrass as the application rate for Bermuda can be double that of Bentgrass. So now to the reason for the post. I decided what the heck. I've got at least 2 months growing season left (DFW area) and in the test patches I tried, the Bermuda rapidly began to reclaim the sprayed areas (just below max label rate for Bermuda as it's been hot here in North Texas, NO surfactant). I sprayed about 4K feet a few days ago and the current state is shown in the picture. I'm rolling the dice that the Bermuda will recover most of the area before winter and/or a good mid-September application of Prodiamine will keep it "clean" until the Spring. Just looking for thoughts about the potential outcome, positive ones if possible please THANKS! Notice the pattern similarities from when I scalped last year! And from the April 2019 green up and sprigging I did!