1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

    Dismiss Notice

Looking for parts for Lesco spreader.

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Alluring Lawns, Mar 10, 2008.

  1. Alluring Lawns

    Alluring Lawns LawnSite Member
    Messages: 82

    I just purchased a used lesco spreader(probably 3-5 years old), and I want to put a side deflector on it. Just wondering where I could find one? Thanks for any help.
  2. cycloneturf

    cycloneturf LawnSite Member
    from midwest
    Messages: 6

    Just contact your local John Deere Landscapes. They will help you find what your looking for. They have two options one for $40.00 and the other for $70.00.
  3. Hissing Cobra

    Hissing Cobra LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 705

    There's also two different side deflectors. There's the "old style" unit and the "new style" unit. Both are still available. Contact your local Lesco/John Deere Landscapes store for more information.
  4. Alluring Lawns

    Alluring Lawns LawnSite Member
    Messages: 82

    Thanks guys, I didn't know that Lesco was owned by John Deere so that will make it easy to find.

Share This Page