Looking for printer to print fertilization invoices/service calls

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by mikesturf, Jan 17, 2004.

  1. mikesturf

    mikesturf LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 797

    Got my applicator's license, insurance, flags, contract, etc. However, I need to find a good printer that can print the fertilization invoices/service call receipts that you leave with the customer after each lawn application. Something that has boxes for wind speed, temp, service done today, recommendations, etc.
  2. muddstopper

    muddstopper LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,341

    Are you looking for a home printer, a portable printer, a printing company, or just a template for you forms? Your question is a little fuzzy. The HP-PSC1210 acts as a printer, scanner, and copier and can be purchased at office depot for $94+ tax. Thats not much more than the ink replacements for most printers. Good office machine and small so it doesnt take up a lot of room and eliminates having three seperate machines. Hooks to a ps2 port so it can be hooked upto laptops but might be a little to big for a portable printer.
  3. Field General

    Field General LawnSite Member
    Messages: 133

    I used a company called nebs to make me a three part form to use for application.I told them what information I needed on the form and they worked with me until it was just the way I wanted it.Mine is a combination record sheet and invoice.I only fill out one form so I can bill the customer and retain the records on one sheet. Their website is www.nebs.com.Hope this helps.
  4. mikesturf

    mikesturf LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 797

    Just looking for a good printing company that has reasonable prices and does good work. I need a two copied form, one for me, one for the customer, that has all pertinent lawn info, wind speed, temps, lawn info, etc. Before I left each day, I would, with my home computer, type in the customer name and address. At the customer's location, I would write up the invoice/work order. Write in was ferts I put down, any recommendations, etc.
  5. Team Gopher

    Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -
    Messages: 4,040

    Hi Mike,

    Why not just use a local printer? There are many forms posted on this site that you could use as a model. If you want software to handle this, you are welcome to download and try out ours.
  6. James Cormier

    James Cormier LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ma
    Messages: 1,217

    check out nebs.com they have preprinted forms all ready for lawn care.
  7. James Cormier

    James Cormier LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ma
    Messages: 1,217

  8. trimmasters

    trimmasters LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 264

    We Use a Lexmark Optra S laser printer and Realgreen software (i doubt its what your looking for, $4000 + software) .

    I have never seen any forums from nebs that would work to well with lawn treatments, plus there prices are vary high on most things. turfmarketing.com has a custom department that i bet could make what you need. they seem to do most of there stuff for microsoft publisher so you could get a template and print them off as needed.
  9. gpriddy

    gpriddy LawnSite Member
    from MD
    Messages: 36

    Just got a canon i70...small enough to fit in my laptop case...fast enough for the office...with battery and infrared ability, it's perfect for my truck in the field...

    Highly recommended.


Share This Page