Looking for software to manage the business

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Kubs Properties, May 24, 2018.

1. Kubs Properties

Kubs Properties LawnSite Member

any one using software for record keeping such as fertilizer treatments and mowing?

SS Lawn Care likes this.
  2. BrendonTW

BrendonTW LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Oklahoma City

If you use the search feature you will find that there are thousands of threads on this, many active within the last week. And yes, probably 99% of us use software.

lawnsgalore likes this.
  3. Where the Pavement Ends

Where the Pavement Ends LawnSite Member

We use CLIPxe. from Sensible Software. It is not perfect, but is sufficient for us. We have 360+ accounts and do maintenance, mulch, flowers, turf treatments, etc.. It will interface with Quickbooks as well for both payroll and billing. Costs about $100.00 per month. You can go to their website, www.sensiblesoftware.com for more info and a demo. Support is pretty good. As for a financial software, Quickbooks is the most popular, for good reason.

4. Greencuts518

Greencuts518 LawnSite Fanatic

I prefer day planner , except I can't read my handwriting. Lol

5. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

We use jobber. I like it. Look into it and if u want to try it pm me and I’ll give the code for a discount.
    It’s a good setup that can grow with u and it’s stupidly priced on your revenue just a flat rate.

6. Green Industry Pro

Green Industry Pro LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Tyler Texas

We're currently using Yardbook and I know a lot of others do to. I have no need for anything else yet

Gecko Lawns likes this.
  7. bolc5150

bolc5150 LawnSite Member

Any issues using while trying to get your records together for taxes?

8. Gecko Lawns

Gecko Lawns LawnSite Member

I use excel and xero for my bookkeeping but I have mucked around with Yardbook and it appears to be pretty good if you want free software. If I was to pay for software I would probably go with service autopilot with QuickBooks. I think that would be better in the long term.

9. SJLandscapeCT

SJLandscapeCT LawnSite Member

Another vote for Jobber. It is constantly changing and adding features and updates and the customer service response is top notch. If it's during office hours they usually reply within 10 minutes via live chat. They even reply on weekends albeit with a longer wait time. It has almost all the features I need. The only thing I wish were a bit more streamlined was the expenses portion. I ended up using another program for that.

10. Oxmow

Oxmow LawnSite Senior Member

So let me throw in Service Autopilot!