Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YA I AM USING A 61 INCH GRASSHOPPER RIGHT NOW BUT ITS GETTING PRETTY OLD AND IT SEEMS LIKE EVERY OTHER DAY IM FIXING SOMTHING ON IT IF THERE IS ANYONE IN THE ILLINOIS AREA WHO HAS A DESCENT MOWER FOR SALE LET ME WUT IT IS WHERE UR LOCATED AND HOW MUCH

IM MOST INTERESTED IN WALK BEHINDS WITH THE SULKEYS ANY BRAND BUT AM ALSO INTERESTED INZERO TURN RIDERS ANY BRAND FOR COMMERCIAL USE
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANOTHER TRAILOR 14 TO 18 FOOT
AS U CAN TELL IM NEEDIN TO EXPAND A LTTLE AND UPGRADE SO LET ME NO
THANKS
DUSTIN WITH STA-GREEN LAWNCARE

edit: you may not post an email addy thanks, jodi

·
Registered
799 Posts
I have a 48" Great Dane Scamper walk-behind to sell in very good condition. It has a 15HP Kawasaki twin cylinder engine, and hydrostatic drive. It makes a beautiful cut. It also has had a speed-up kit installed, which cuts time down a lot. It also has a turf striper installed. $1200, BO.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I have a 48" Great Dane Scamper walk-behind to sell in very good condition. It has a 15HP Kawasaki twin cylinder engine, and hydrostatic drive. It makes a beautiful cut. It also has had a speed-up kit installed, which cuts time down a lot. It also has a turf striper installed. $1200, BO.
Would you be willing to sell just the sulky and for how much?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya This Sta-green I Am Defintly Interested In The Mower I Have A Couple Questions Though It Says Best Offer Wut Is Ur Bottom Doller And Also Im Not Sure If Ur A Fisherman Or Not But I No Illinois Has Alot Of People Who Do Fish But I Have A 14 Foot V Bottom Jon Boat That I Was Going To Try Tradin For A Mower I Use It All The Time It Is Registered All The Way Till 2011 It Is A Perfect Fishin Boat That Hold Up To Three People Max Buy It Has A 15 Hors Power Evinrude Motor That Runs Great It Has Die Hard Trolling Motor That Has A Gauge On It That Tells U The Charge On The Battery It Has A Brand New Marine Battery It Has The Lights U Need For Night Boating It Has A Trailor I Have Titles To Both It Has The Gas Can And Ill Als Throw In Another Motor That Has A Gas Tank For It To And Its A 7.5 Hp And Also Runs Excellent But I No Its Worth Atleast Wut Ur Asking For The Mower And Prolly Then Sum Exspecially With The Extra Motor I Also Have Extra Tires For The Trailor But Its A Great Fishin Boat On The River Or For Lakes

But Either Way U Should Send Me Ur Phone # And Ill Be In Touch Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya This Sta-green I Am Defintly Interested In The Mower I Have A Couple Questions Though It Says Best Offer Wut Is Ur Bottom Doller And Also Im Not Sure If Ur A Fisherman Or Not But I No Illinois Has Alot Of People Who Do Fish But I Have A 14 Foot V Bottom Jon Boat That I Was Going To Try Tradin For A Mower I Use It All The Time It Is Registered All The Way Till 2011 It Is A Perfect Fishin Boat That Hold Up To Three People Max Buy It Has A 15 Hors Power Evinrude Motor That Runs Great It Has Die Hard Trolling Motor That Has A Gauge On It That Tells U The Charge On The Battery It Has A Brand New Marine Battery It Has The Lights U Need For Night Boating It Has A Trailor I Have Titles To Both It Has The Gas Can And Ill Als Throw In Another Motor That Has A Gas Tank For It To And Its A 7.5 Hp And Also Runs Excellent But I No Its Worth Atleast Wut Ur Asking For The Mower And Prolly Then Sum Exspecially With The Extra Motor I Also Have Extra Tires For The Trailor But Its A Great Fishin Boat On The River Or For Lakes

But Either Way U Should Send Me Ur Phone # And Ill Be In Touch Thanks

·
Registered
799 Posts
STA-GREEN, my bottom dollar is $1150. I will plan to call right away. I will plan to include three sets of three belts with the mower, as well as an air filter, pre-cleaner, and oil filter. I just changed the oil and filter yesterday, and it has new spark plugs, so it is ready to go. It runs very well, starts on the second pull, and the hydros are very strong. The hydro fluid is one year old. Everything works on it. It is a very fast mower compared to other walk-behinds.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I've got a 48" Lesco WB, I may be able to let go... for the right price.

It has just over 400 hours, sulky, grass catcher, etc.

Its going to need a new hydro pump in the near future, but the guys at Lesco can hook you up.

Give me a call tonight if you are interested. 267-0619.

-Mitch-

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have a Hustler 36" hydro TrimStar 15 Hp with only 15 hours and a two wheel sulky on it, purchased for $4100.00 asking $2800.00 I also have a Turfco, TurnAer 6 aerator. It has the 4 hp honda engine, split drum drive. I purchased it last fall and only did 8 residential yards with it, purchased for 3600.00 asking $2500.00 If you are interested give me a call 937-829-3814 Mike (Photos of the hustler is on this site just do a search for: TrimStar)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This Is Sta-green Again Would Anyone Consider A Trade Maybe For One 14 Foot Jon Boat That Has A 15 Hp Motor And Is Completly Legal And Has Everything Forit,gas Tank,trolling Motor,marine Battery,ores, Lifevests,whistle Seats Anchors,titles For Both Trailor And Boatbilge Pump Its A Perfect Fishin Boat And Worth Some Money And I Would Also Give U Another Jon Boat That Is Just Needin Finished But Just Got Painted And Has New Carpet Trailor 7 Hp Motor And Bothe Boats Motors Run Great But This One Also Has A Gas Tank And There Is Both Titles For Boat And Trailor Also So There Wboth Worth Some Money If U Want Look Around And See Wut There Going For Let Me Know Thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.