1. Ask the Expert: Fertilization Strategies for Success: Dec. 12, 2017
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental: Dec. 12, 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Looking for somthing from Louisville

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Columbia Turf, Jan 25, 2005.

  1. Columbia Turf

    Columbia Turf LawnSite Member
    Messages: 99

    When we were at the Expo, I saw a vise type piece of equipment used to hold a trimmer while working on it. Does anybody remember what it was called or where I might be able to get one?

  2. fairwayCuts

    fairwayCuts LawnSite Member
    Messages: 161

    I think mabey you are talking about the trimmertrap MR-1? Looks like a good piece of equipment. I've got several trimmertrap products and have been happy with them, although I do not have that one. I'll try and post the link.http://www.trimmertrap.com/racks/mr1.htm
  3. Columbia Turf

    Columbia Turf LawnSite Member
    Messages: 99

    Thanks, that is not exactly what I remember but it might work. I think this thing swiveled.
  4. turftammer

    turftammer LawnSite Member
    Messages: 99

    :waving: the ad in turf says get a grip I guess thats what it's called but there are 6 diff. models no website in ad but it's park tool usa st. paul, MN. ph.# (651)-777-6868
  5. Columbia Turf

    Columbia Turf LawnSite Member
    Messages: 99

    Thanks Tammer, I'll give them a call and see if they have any info
  6. Lawn Keepers

    Lawn Keepers LawnSite Member
    Messages: 11

    The web site is www.parktool.com they make several different stands. They also make some that bolt to workbenches or wherever you want to put it...They mainly sell bicycle tools...but the stand can be used for several different applications.

Share This Page