1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for sub contracts in the memphis area

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by delta_ag, May 2, 2003.

1. delta_ag

delta_ag LawnSite Member

I am a lawn care company (Pro Turf Lawn Care) in the northwest mississippi and Memphis area looking for someone to sub-contract with. We are fully insured company that is currently doing commercial and residential properties. If anyone in the area would consider sub-contracting please email me. Thanks.

2. LawnMagic1

LawnMagic1 LawnSite Member

This question has nothing to do with yours but here I go......I own a weed control/fertilizer company in Olive Branch and I would like to know if you have anyone that provides that service to your existing accounts? I'm liceansed, bonded,and insured and stand by my work.

If I here of anyone in my area looking to sub out, I will e-mail you.

CHEERS!!!!!! :drinkup:

3. TLSP

TLSP LawnSite Member

I am currently in Senatobia. I do lawn service after I get off work which is around 5:00pm. Also I try and pick up accounts on the weekends. I have been passing out door hangers, business cards for the last month or so. I do have some accounts. I will be laid off at the mid to end of July and have been preparing myself to go into this full time. I have been doingthis for the last 4-6 years while traveling around in construction. I have decided that construction for the last 15 yrs is enough. Any help that I can give to you I would be willing to do. I am very excited for this biz and want to get as much in as I can.

email if interested.

4. TLSP

TLSP LawnSite Member

Also I should mention that we will have our General Liability Insurance by the end of next week. We have registered our name with Tate County (DBA). I will be taken my Pesticide and Weed Control Applicators Exam on May 29th.