1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

looking for sub work michigan

Discussion in 'Employment' started by JTS Landscaping lawn, Mar 1, 2006.

1. JTS Landscaping lawn

JTS Landscaping lawn LawnSite Senior Member

i am looking to expand my business more and do some sub contracting. i looking to do work from grand rapids to holland and surrounding areas. i would possably beable to travel any were in michigan to. i am able to do local lawn care, and able to travel any were to do light excavating, cleanups, landscaping, lot clearing and more. i have a 4 man crew can get more and 2 trucks and 20ft gooseneck and equipment.

josh

616-446-7475

2. NIXRAY

NIXRAY LawnSite Senior Member

JOSH DROP ME E-MAIL AT.. MOWHAWKLAWNCARELAWNCARE@HOTMAIL.COM
    LETS TALK I'VE GOT A LOT OF WORK IN THE NORTH HOLLAND AREA

3. JTS Landscaping lawn

JTS Landscaping lawn LawnSite Senior Member

i tryed to send you an email but the link you had didnt work. was sure if you had gotten the pm i sent you thought i would post her just in case. i definitally would be interested in doing some of the work. if you wont just give me a call on my cell any time # is 446-7475.

josh

4. troy03

troy03 LawnSite Member

NIXRAY,
    I've got work on the Northside of Holland/Southern Grand Haven, looking to fill up a couple days when Im out that way. If you got some work, Ive got some time.

Let me know, my email address is troy038@sbcglobal.net

Troy