Looking for supplies

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by bladesmith, Mar 5, 2007.

  1. bladesmith

    bladesmith LawnSite Member
    Messages: 1

    Hello, I'm looking for a product that I have seen in the past but cannot recall the name of it..... a perforated product made of pvc that is placed in a prepared lawn prior to seeding that prevents worn areas from foot traffic including animals. Any help would be great.

Share This Page