• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Looking for work in Miami-Dade, Fl

Irrig8

LawnSite Member
I know this isn't the correct forum for this, but I feel I will get more exposure this way. I do apologize in advance for any inconviences.

I am looking for work within the Miami-Dade area. I have 10 years in the irrigation industry, with experience in installs, service, sales, low-voltage landscape lighting and ponds/waterfalls. I am fluent in "Spanglish", have great communication skills as well as computer skills. Please send me a PM with info if you are interested.

Thank you!

-Irrig8

WaterGuru

LawnSite Member
Would you consider working in North Broward? I have a buddy who is looking for help. His shop is off Hillsboro Blvd.

OP
I

Irrig8

LawnSite Member
Well, being on the border of Homestead/Cutler Ridge, Broward Co. is a bit further than I had wanted. I'm already driving 1 hour each way for my current job. However, as always, if the price is right...

Thanks,

-I

WaterGuru

LawnSite Member
My buddy has a guy or two that travel from Homestead as it is now. So maybe you can hook up with a ride. Leave an email or way to contact you and I will forward it to him.