• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Looking for ZTR's or front mounts in MD

NewHorizon's Land

LawnSite Senior Member
Looking for ZTR's or front mount mowers with at least a 60" and like to have a 72". Send me pics and prices please.

BMFD92

LawnSite Senior Member
i got a husqvarna 60" ztr for sale

OP
NewHorizon's Land

NewHorizon's Land

LawnSite Senior Member
How much? Any pics, problems? How many hours?

OP
NewHorizon's Land

NewHorizon's Land

LawnSite Senior Member
Willing to travel a little to pick one up.

BMFD92

LawnSite Senior Member
its a 2006 and has 377 hours on it. it has the new tunnel ram deck. Has a real nice cut and stripe. I dont need that big of a mower. I just got it serviced so its ready to go. Im looking to get 6000 obo. I will post pics tomorrow. http://www.usa.husqvarna.com/. go to website for specs on mower. PM me for more details.

mowahman

LawnSite Member
I've got an older, in great shape, running, Toro Groundsmaster 72. Gas motor, hydro drive, newer front drive tires, 72" left hand discharge deck, enclosed cab with heat for winter, and a 48" McKee Bros. snowblower with electric controlled discharge chute. Haven't use much in the last 2 yrs. lost a big mowing contract to a lower bidder. Snowblower was used to do a condo assoc. with small, tight driveways. I'll get pics tomorrow.

OP
NewHorizon's Land

NewHorizon's Land

LawnSite Senior Member
BMFD would like to see some pics. mowahman what is your asking price? and pics

OP
NewHorizon's Land

NewHorizon's Land

LawnSite Senior Member
Ok thanks.

BMFD92

LawnSite Senior Member
i should have the pics up either tonight or tomorrow. I am servicing it right now.