1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to buy enclosed trailer

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Enzo, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Enzo

Enzo LawnSite Member

Hello Everyone,

I have been doing snow removal and landscaping around my neighborhood for some time now. I recently bought a Ford F250 truck with a plow and now I am looking for a trailer to store my 48 inch and 33 inch mower, blowers, rakes, brooms, weedwackers etc. I was wondering if anyone was selling or knows about good dealers in the CT area. Thanks

2. Enzo

Enzo LawnSite Member

Does anyone know where I could?

3. pj550v12

pj550v12 LawnSite Senior Member

I'm also interested. I can tell you one thing, dont use trailer depot in Middletown I think it is. Soooo overpriced. Keep your eyes open in the classified section, I've noticed sometimes it's worth the drive if need be.

4. Enzo

Enzo LawnSite Member

Yeah I have been looking around. I know of some places maybe later this week I will drive around. I need to get one before the season starts.

5. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Do a web search for your town,CT ....that should give you some resources ...

6. Enzo

Enzo LawnSite Member

Yeah I was going to look up something in Craigslist, but I figure I post here for suggestions first

7. mmoris87

mmoris87 LawnSite Member

well i have a 22x8 us cargo v nose trailer i am selling 4000 but willing to work on price.....if your interested just post and i'll post a pic

8. pj550v12

pj550v12 LawnSite Senior Member

Enzo where in ct are you?

9. Enzo

Enzo LawnSite Member

I am located in Wethersfield, CT. Also MMoris is it possible if you can post a picture of the trailer? Thanks

10. EA Quinn

EA Quinn LawnSite Senior Member

we just bought an 8 x 14 enclosed trailer today from Limberger Trailers in Ellington. Was $5,900.

You can try these places, all reasonably priced and large inventories.

Lee's Auto Ranch-Ellington
    Limberger Trailers- Ellington www.limbergertrailers.com
    Connecticut Trailers-Bolton
    Troys Trailer Sales-Farmington