1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to buy mower and aerator

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Rons Rightway Lawncare, Dec 25, 2006.

1. Rons Rightway Lawncare

Rons Rightway Lawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I live near Charlotte NC and the closer you are to me the better, but for the right deal I am willing to drive several hundred miles away to pick up....

I am looking for a good condition Hydro walkbehind, of 60-61 inches width. Don't really care how big the engine is. Prefer Scag, but will consider all makes.

Also looking for a aerator. I currently have a nice 48 inch wide Bluebird tow behind aerator, but want to get a walkbehind unit to go around the edges of the lawns and to do backyards with gates my bluebird won't fit through. I am not looking to spend a ton of money, looking for something priced to sell!

thanks Ron

2. jlbf0786

jlbf0786 LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Charlotte, NC

Ron,

hey bud sorry i didnt get up with you the last time we spoke about the things you had for sale.

anyways, i have a buddy from down in your area of Charlotte, (i may have told you about him while on the phone..) but he was in the business for a short time and purchased a real nice CLASSEN brand Aerator with the Honda GX120. and he's trying to get rid of it along with a few other misc... items

Believe me, you could get the aerator for "a steal"
    Its in good shape and runs very well, I know b.c i used it before purchasing my BlueBird this past year.

So if you're interested then give me a call (704)-991-5032 ...and ill get up with him and get you a heck of a deal on it or atleast give you his info so you can check it out!

aight man,

j. barringer

charlotte nc