1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

looking to purchase 32 to 36 inch walk behind

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bharper351, Jun 23, 2010.

1. bharper351

bharper351 LawnSite Member

hello everyone. i am in the market for a good deal on a 32 inch, to a 36 inch walk behind commercial mower. I dont have a preference just yet because this will be the first one I have owned. Thank you, if you have any for sale, please let me know. bharper351@yahoo.com

2. sehitchman

sehitchman LawnSite Senior Member

There are a couple of good deals in the classifieds forum. That BOP 36" in Monroe La, would be close enough to go after and is at a good price.

3. bharper351

bharper351 LawnSite Member

I am new to this site. I tried to find the listing u told me about. I couldn't. What was the price. I would def travel to get it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. chuacro

chuacro LawnSite Senior Member

I bought a Quick 32 in december. I hurt my foot in Feb. I really can not walk enough to use this mower. It is a dually hydro and I have the grass catcher and pro part package. I have a new set of mulching blades. I would sell for $2850.00.
    Thanks Terry

5. mowin at the lake

mowin at the lake LawnSite Member

I ve got a brand new 09 toro 32 fixed deck. It has never mowed a lawn, It has a 15 hp kaw belt drive. $2500 buys it. Mowers just like it on ebay right now for $2800

6. zo6

zo6 LawnSite Senior Member

terry i'd be all over that if tn. Wasnt 15 hours from nj