Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i did today I was using my backup trimmer echo and the spring kept coming unraveled . So id take it apart and reravel it that happened at the first two stops then the trimmer terned into a baseball bat. She didn't make it the tailer won the fight so now i have 2 new kbl 26 and i old kbl 26 for my backup.
All of my echo stuff is gone all kawasaki now

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
My first year in biz I beat a Ryobi blower all to pieces on a sidewalk after several attempts to keep it running. Went and bought a stihl. I know that it was not smart but the POS got the best of me on a 105 degree day. My brother was helping me and thought it was hillarious.

·
Banned
2,000 Posts
stihl is real! my 6 yr old fs80 can cut an echo in half and starts on first pull most of time. it throws rocks through windows though.

·
Registered
653 Posts
hole in one lco said:
Well i did today I was using my backup trimmer echo and the spring kept coming unraveled . So id take it apart and reravel it that happened at the first two stops then the trimmer terned into a baseball bat. She didn't make it the tailer won the fight so now i have 2 new kbl 26 and i old kbl 26 for my backup.
All of my echo stuff is gone all kawasaki now
hahahahahaha thats a good one. Sounds like me when I get angry. Anger dose wreck things and dose cost money. Punching the computer, slamming the truck into reverses wile its still moving forward, slamming the truck into park wile its still moving forward. Road rage. Thats just off the top of my head.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I hit my monitor when I get pissed. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.