• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Loser

tiedeman

LawnSite Fanatic
you are staying one step of your competition. They may be out drinking tonight, while me I am sitting at the keyboard sucking up information, learning, and staying ahead of the competition and......drinking a beer.

ElephantNest

LawnSite Bronze Member
Nights off? I haven't been to a bar in 4 years. Wow, who said that?

Seriously, ever since the new pool table room was finished, no bars for me. Everything we need here at home.

tiedeman

LawnSite Fanatic
Originally posted by ElephantNest
Nights off? I haven't been to a bar in 4 years. Wow, who said that?

Seriously, ever since the new pool table room was finished, no bars for me. Everything we need here at home.
hear that noise, it's me knocking on your front door to play some pool (jealous as heck)

Zach76

LawnSite Member
Originally posted by tiedeman
you are staying one step of your competition. They may be out drinking tonight, while me I am sitting at the keyboard sucking up information, learning, and staying ahead of the competition and......drinking a beer.

I'm with you Tiedeman. Tossin back a couple Heineken's, working on some more flyers to go out in the next few weeks, and learning from everyone here at Lawnsite.:cool2:

walker-talker

LawnSite Platinum Member
Originally posted by tiedeman
and......drinking a beer.
Ditto, but was itching to get out. Friend just called 5 minutes ago...I'm outta here!!

tiedeman

LawnSite Fanatic
Originally posted by walker-talker
Ditto, but was itching to get out. Friend just called 5 minutes ago...I'm outta here!!
sell out:D