1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

lost new account because of cell phone

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by utterway landscaper, Apr 27, 2005.

1. utterway landscaper

utterway landscaper LawnSite Member

I lost a new client this past weekend because of bad cell service. I was at another job when this lady called me with some questions about some things we had talked about, the area that I was in didnt have very good reception my phone cut out several times before it finnaly disconnected I was at another job so I just decided to call her later. when I got home l there was a message from her saying that she was not going to use my service because I was unprofesional when I hung the phone up on her. but I didnt hang up we got disconnected happens to people everyday. so I called her back to explain what happened but she didnt answer so i left a message but she didnt call back . O well

2. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

dude--she wasn't going to use you anyway.

GEO

3. grassmanvt

grassmanvt LawnSite Senior Member

can you hear me now?

4. Markf

Markf LawnSite Senior Member

I usually inform my clients that they have connected me on the cell phone so if we get cut off they will know why and that I will contact them later when the reception is better.

5. lawnandplow42

lawnandplow42 LawnSite Senior Member

ya, thats what i do