1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

louisiana LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ffemt1271, Feb 24, 2007.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Weather is really starting to get crappy. Lots of wind and rain. Wind is gusting at 40+mph
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. KACYDS

KACYDS LawnSite Senior Member

Now we can use a little rain. lol

Hey Jacob, see you still been busy. Ive seen your truck many times on the westbank. One day I will stop you, to chat. I know I havent been on here in a long long time. Hopefully I will get more time in my schedule to check out the forum more.

3. KrayzKajun

Has anyone Taken the Ornamental & Turf Applicators test recently?

4. kleankutts

kleankutts LawnSite Member

Jacob. I got the trailer from Jo Anna 2weeks ago. Nice. I need to talk to u when u get a moment. I got a few questions to ask you.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. kleankutts

kleankutts LawnSite Member

any with any work in Laplace or St Charles parish you can't get to. Give me a holla...
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

I am studying for the La. Landscape Contractors Test. Can anyone give my tips on the test, I assume it is multiple choice? Any info will help.

7. KrayzKajun

Chad, im trying tofind my notes. the laptop i had everything on crashed. the test is alot of t/f and fill in the blank, and matching.

8. Luke Reedy

Luke Reedy LawnSite Member

Hey Kleankutts,

If you are who I think you are, don't forget about my Walker for sale. To let everyone know I have a 2003 48" GHS 25hp liquid cooled for sale for $4,000. It has almost 2300hrs on it with a new motor at 1942hrs. So in essence, less that 400hrs on new motor. I've got a 2008 and 2010 GHS and don't need the older one any more. If anyone is interested, call me at 504 462-5853.

9. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

No problem man, on the notes.. I know you have been busy (like myself)...about how many questions is there? and what is a passing score?

10. KrayzKajun

there are two versions one is 38questions, the other is 34 questions. 70 is passing.