• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

LS down time

ChadsLawn

LawnSite Bronze Member
Ive noticed over the past few days. In the early morning hours, lawnsite is either super slow or not loading at all. Is this the time of night you guys do your daily back-ups?

Michael J. Donovan

Head Moderator, Online Communities
Staff member
what time specifically are you referring to?...I will double check with plsoucy about that, but I believe it is early in the morning

Michael J. Donovan

Head Moderator, Online Communities
Staff member
ok, thanks...I have sent plsoucy an email and maybe he will respond also...if not I will let you know once I find out

OP
ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn

LawnSite Bronze Member
I would say between midnight and 3am est.. CAnt tell you anything after 2am est.. During the day time, its been fine for me..

1MajorTom

Former Moderator
All this time that people have been posting about this, i have never had any problems. Then the last 2 nights it started happening. Straight from 9pm to 1am. The pages would not fully load, none of the ad banners would load, when the page finally did load, all the ad buttons were just the red x. I tried using a different connection instead of my usual one, but that didn't help either. I'm estimating that it took almost 2 minutes for each page to half way load, and I have high speed cable.

OP
ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn

LawnSite Bronze Member
Maybe the server itself is doing the nightly backups during these times.