1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

LT Rich Z-Plugger For Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by lawnsofsnh, Sep 5, 2012.

1. lawnsofsnh

lawnsofsnh LawnSite Member

Aerate more square footage per day with ease. We have one z-plugger for sale. Fall season is the time to aerate.

* Original owner
    * Currently 48 hours of use
    * Spreader attachment included with electric motor

Machine has been well taken care of and will provide many more seasons of use. Please call 603-765-4444 if interested. Located in New Hampshire. Must pick-up.

Cost: $4700.00

IMG_0013[1].jpg

IMG_0014[1].jpg

IMG_0015[1].jpg

IMG_0018[1].jpg

IMG_0019[1].jpg

2. lawnsofsnh

Z-Plugger Check It Out

3. BCM

BCM LawnSite Member
    Male, from Missouri

are you looking to trade? i have a bluebird aerator 100hrs, turfco turnaer 26 with a chariot, plus id owe you some cash,
    why are you selling it?

4. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

that is nice, and barely used, that should sell quick at that price!!!!

5. lawnsofsnh

We are purchasing Exmark 30 wide riding aerator so that we can aerate within gated areas and have the ability to pull a deeper plug on turf areas with heavy thatch layer. Actually we don't really need to sell it. Just thought I would see what type of interest was out there. It would be a great piece of equipment for someone looking to add aeration as an additional upsell to their program....very productive well taken care of machine.

6. BCM

BCM LawnSite Member
    Male, from Missouri

hum.....well i also have the lawn solutions dual hydro aerator it only has about 80 hours on it i just bought it last fall. it also has a two wheel veliki for it too....would that interest you? how can the exmark 30 in pull deeper plugs than the z-plugger? i thought it had 1600 lbs per inch down pressure?

7. agent walker

agent walker LawnSite Senior Member

how much for the lawn solutions aerator?

8. BCM

BCM LawnSite Member
    Male, from Missouri

not selling it.....i was talking to lawnsofsnh about possible doing some trading

9. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i can attest to the exmark lawn solutions pulls deeper plugs. did a side by side test at gie. it is a very nice machine, but not for us.

we just got a new zplug.

but that older model is a floating head without downpressure. still, a very effective machine i am sure.

10. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Nice that it is hydro but I don't see how you could turn with it in the ground or am I missing something?