Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder if this is the same company that had the Z-cart several years ago. Anyone know if that is and is there anyone out there that owns a z-cart.

I gonna do a google search to see if I can find a photo

·
Registered
194 Posts
Yes they are the company who made z-cart. they do still make the it, we almost bought one instead of the z-spray. We opted for the z-spray, it now takes care of all of or lawns. We were thinking of the z-cart because they dress it up with spray tank, boom, and fert hopper just like the z-spray. Except it would be over-kill on our smaller lawns and the z-spray is universal for all of our lawns. We have one property thats over 5 acre and thought about using the cart instead, but didn't. Very handy machines, both are.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Morturf, Yesterday I was doing alot of searches and came accross alot of your posts, You seem like you got some intersting toys. I like your style.

You where talking with someone about pulling aerators and other items with wright standers,

Back when we offered mowing all of our mowers where standers and i was so amazed at how well they worked, and one of the best things those mowers did was pull our aerator.

We have a 48 inch lesco pull behind, and we also had some trac vac trailers that we used for fall clean ups that we pulled behind our 52" standers that did such a great job. I was thinking of buying a used stander just to pull my aerator ( i sold them all when i sold the mowing business ) but now I thinking the zspray can pull it, what do you think?

I really like that zcart, I thought it would do a good job pulling the aerator and make a nice wide app fert machine with a vicon or other big spreader on back. What do you use yours for? Is the dump bed powered? How well does it track on hills?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hey James,

Appreciate your praise!!! As far as the cart and a back end spreader there would be powering the spreading unit because most are PTO powered and there is no PTO. I love my little Z-cart. It is not a Truckster, i had one of those for 35 years, i also have a Toro Workman now. They are 2 different animals, but the Z-cart is great for what I use it for. I use it like a motorized wheelbarrow. I originally bought for a spreader/sprayer but if you pm me I will tell you some more. I still use the sprayer once in a while for large area roundup treatments. But the spreader is way gone. I love to use it for dirt moving in nice yards that you don't want to tear up. I am all about making it easier and I LOVE MY Z'S!!:blob3: ALL OF THEM:blob3: Have a great day. Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.