Lawn Care Forum banner

Lunch!!

4K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  MarcSmith 
#1 ·
Was out doin' some yard cleaning and look what i found....little bastard got a hold of my hot fence.

Primate Whiskers Fawn Terrestrial animal Twig

Rodent Whiskers Organism Fawn Terrestrial animal

Plant Tree Whiskers Snow leopard Terrestrial animal

Wood Twig Terrestrial animal Trunk Snout

See less See more
#4 ·
Must have suked for him..

#8 ·
I kinda felt bad after seeing the pic.. but when i realize how much damage they cause.. screw them.. We started to have a pretty serious problem with the squirrels around here. THe would climb from the tree branches to the house. We cut all branches away from the house, then i saw them climbing on the electric lines going to the house, up the gutter and onto the roof. They actually pealed up the siding on the corner of the roof, and crawled into the house (above the ceilings, but below the floors). I made sure they were out, and sealed the hole in with the stuff called great stuff.

#12 ·
we had squirrels crawl into the engine compartments on our trucks during winter last year and they did 1500.00 in damage to our wiring. Chewed almost every wire. The spark plug wires were chewed off at both ends and the wires were laying on the ground. Battery cables, everything was gone. I HATE THOSE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#13 ·
we had squirrels crawl into the engine compartments on our trucks during winter last year and they did 1500.00 in damage to our wiring. Chewed almost every wire. The spark plug wires were chewed off at both ends and the wires were laying on the ground. Battery cables, everything was gone. I HATE THOSE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those weren't squirrels...Them were GREMLINS!!! :jester:

#17 ·
Now you will probably get slapped with a wrongful dead lawsuit by his parents!:laugh::laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.