1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

LV Lighting

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by JimLewis, Jul 19, 2004.

1. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Hey, for those of you who do a lot of LV lighting, I am wondering if any of you have experience using products made by Lightcraft Lighting Inc.

I usually use Unique Transformers. They're the best. And I use their hubs too. I like the hub system. But for fixtures, I often use FX because they're a little less expensive, good quality, and my supplier keeps almost all of their fixtures in stock.

But I recently got a fax from Lightcraft and their prices are impressive. Even their prices on wiring are a good 50% less than what I pay. It's tempting to switch. I'd definitely make a lot more money per fixture and be able to offer more competitive prices too if I switched. But I don't want to switch if their quality is not comparative to the other brands like Unique, FX, and Vista.