1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Machine worth

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by meets1, Jul 23, 2004.

1. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

I have a 1 yr old TORO Z Master, 52 decck, 19 Kawa engine, 300 hours. Mower is in excellent shape. Very little chipped painted, al decals looks great.

Reason for questions, out of the blue, this guy who owns a 4 acre property asked if I would be willing to sell this mower. He looked at new but doesn't want to spend the money - but he wants a TORO!

2. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

Busy nite here but not one repsonce? Where are all the salemens at?!

3. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

What is it worth to you? Why do you want to sell it? Most all my stuff is worth a lot more to me than any body else. I don't even have the time to shop for new stuff so it would have to be a lot of money to sell something.

4. Mark McC

Mark McC LawnSite Bronze Member

Sell it only if you have good reason to, such as planned expansion and so on. Was such a move already in your plans? If not, might be a good idea to hold on to your Toro. Otherwise, you have to get a new mower and I doubt this guy will pay you enough to cover the depreciation hit you're sure to sustain.