1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

made the decision to grow

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ERICMENGES, Jul 6, 2000.

1. ERICMENGES

ERICMENGES LawnSite Member

i am looking for some ideas. i have been i bizz for 6 years ,we are at 8500.00 now. been there for about 1.5 years .2 man opperation i have had him for 2 years. <p>i am getting board ,i want to grow for acuple of reasons. the challange,and the oppertunity,and the profit.<br>do i have a lot of services to provide to the costomer,or keep it simple.<br>i would like some in put on how to put the grouth together , i heard when you go to more than 1 truck you have to go 3 or more because 2 trucks isnt profitable.

2. Grasscape Inc

Grasscape Inc LawnSite Member

I'm tired of turning customers away. Want some of our work?????

3. machine

machine LawnSite Member
    from OH

Use your boring time to write a business plan and set the goals you want to achieve.<br>With growth, comes increased overhead, be perpared to handle it. Set a reasonable to moderate growth rate. 10-20% annun. Try to avoid the temtation to become the &quot;Boston Market&quot; of the Green Industy.

4. machine

machine LawnSite Member
    from OH

Grasscape, Got Any High End Residential or Large commerial accounts you want to unload in the Cincinnati OHio Area?