• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Magazines

houston

LawnSite Member
What magazines that deal with irrigation do you suggest subscribing to?

Can you post a link to their site.

:confused:

Thanks,

greenworldh20

LawnSite Senior Member
there is no direct 'irrigaton mag'. there are green industry mags that have irrigation articles.

lawnandlandscape.com

they have one of the nicer mags...also, we were featured in one article this month...sorry, i had to toot my own horn!

brian

Rotor-Man

LawnSite Member
You can get on the mailing list of many free landscape magazines that are full of nothing but advertisements and basically reguratate the same baseless articles over and over again in my opionion! They for the most part are geared towards larger companies and landscape office personal and not the small company where the owner still gets his hands dirty everyday!

greenworldh20

LawnSite Senior Member
rotor dude,

i disagree with you. lawn and landscape mag features large and small business owners.

but, it is nice to see articles of bigger companies, and how they got that way.

my partner runs a very big landscape design and build firm. he still gets his hands 'dirty'.

brian

here is a pic of a hardscape his crew is beginning. they are jackhammering the concerete and removing it from the site.

my house 5.jpg