• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Magic Salt, Supplier Directory?

GeoffDiamond

LawnSite Bronze Member
Do any of you guys know if. There is a Nation wide supplier Directory of Magic Salt? I am looking for treated magic, in either bag or bulk form.

Geoff

n y snow pros

LawnSite Senior Member
there is no national directory ,but if you want to purchase bulk or bag product i could send you in the right direction.The following is a list of distributors in the east.
contact the following for these states
New Jersey Aspen Environmental
Connecticut Plowking35@aol.com
New York and New England Taconic Maintenance
914-485-4200

iowastorm

LawnSite Senior Member
Do you know of any distributors in the Midwest?

n y snow pros

LawnSite Senior Member
Sorry Iowastorm Magic is not sold in the midwest,i would like to help u out but i think the distance would make trucking prohibitivly exspensive.Not to leave you hanging though there is a product called M50 which may be out in your area and it is very similar to Magic.

diggerman

LawnSite Senior Member
Standard Tar does handle it I called them a while back but they do not seem to know about it in its liquid form or at least they do not sell it because thy did not have any in stock.They also were one of the people who really tried to steer me to something else.

n y snow pros

LawnSite Senior Member
We can ship to the midwest if you guys want i didnt think you wanted 55 gallon drums we can do this just give us a ring and i will give u a price
John Parker 914-485-4200