1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

magnetic signs

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by touhey33, Feb 12, 2005.

1. touhey33

touhey33 LawnSite Senior Member

Any one use magnetic signs for their vehicles, i am thinking about doing it, its very cheap. Also do you have to register somewhere if you are going to put signs on your vehicle.
    Other question-does anyone know where i can get clip art for lawn care, i need a pic of grass for my business card.

2. newbomb

newbomb LawnSite Senior Member

I will be using magnetics this season too. I wanted to letter my trailer but am afraid it will cause upset in the neighbor hood. I will try to get the best ones I can and I hope they will look a little better than the ones I remember. I would love to get static stick signs but I dont know for sure that anyone makes them.

As for the clip art I would get a print shop to make your cards for you and Im sure they have many styles of landscape art work for business cards. I also think Office depot sellls a CD of clipart as well if you want to do it yourself.

I know of no registration process for vehicle signage. I don't think it matters.

-Paul

3. SoloMow

SoloMow LawnSite Member

Magnetics are great. Advantages include: Cheap, Removable, Vehicle Resale Value, Gated community security checks, Customer recognition, New customer contacts, etc. As far as business cards... www.vistaprint.com