Lawn Care Forum banner

Maine

159K views 991 replies 42 participants last post by  McFarland_Lawn_Care 
#1 ·
Well the way life should be....
Maine let get a network going!!!:)

#10 ·
In spare time I play in northern nh and Maine. Wife family has a place in Harmony.
I snowmobile Jackman , Moosehead, and the county.
Shot a moose in Caribu a few yrs back.
al did you get up north this year snowmobiling? i got one time to the west forks snowmobiling.

#11 ·
No, did 2 days in pittsburg NH and a 2 days in VT. and a day in sunapee area. Was going to go last fri and My waterpump seal went out. Hope to get it back by tue and do a 2 dayer in northern vt. I plow too so the county is harder or me to do now then before when I wasnt plowing.

#12 ·
plowing was busy this year. that is why i only made up one time.

#13 ·
hey guys, Another NH guy here....
In maine alot, for work, and Play.
I do alot of Hydroseeding along the Kittery, Wells and York areas...
And we do white water rafting up in the FORKS 2-3 times a year....

We do hydroseeding IN MA,NH and Maine... a few in RI and further...
do about 100-150 acres a year..

#14 · (Edited)
Looking to get some help starting up!?! Have been trying to put together a business plan but have had a hard time with all the numbers. Also not sure about advertising costs and any thing else special to maine area. Any help would be great! Thank you! Also looking for zero turn would like a bad boy but anything under 4000

#15 ·
Looking to get some help starting up!?! Have been trying to put together a business plan but have had a hard time with all the numbers. Also not sure about advertising costs and any thing else special to maine area. Any help would be great! Thank you! Also looking for zero turn would like a bad boy but anything under 4000
We dig it did you find any zero turns???? What numbers are you talking about??

#17 · (Edited)
have you been on crigslist they was a walker and a toro 2010 with bagger under 2500.00. two weeks ago i sold a 1991 walker 23 hp that i didnt use

#24 ·
Time to check in with everyone. How is business looking this season for you area of the state? It's shaping up very well here with only a slight problem - no spring time. We are just finishing getting rid of our snow banks and some lawns are already looking pretty green. There is NO WAY we are going to get through all of our spring clean ups before the mowing begins. I have almost all my customers on contracts this year for the first time and also had to raise the prices (afraid of fuel costs), but everyone seems happy. Let's keep the ball rolling! =D

#25 ·
Well i have started the hardscaping an we are two weeks in to it.... love the weather wen the sun is out..... What a day last wednesday..WOW did it rain... Looking to get in to fertilizing this year?? any thoughts on this?? Dose any body do there own hardscaping or do you sub it out.. If you sub it out give me a call i would love to partner up with you...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.