Maine

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by jonesy5149, Feb 19, 2011.

1. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping LawnSite Silver Member
    from Maine

Planning on doing some "restructuring" because of this, might eventually go back down to one truck and cut some under performing accounts, hope it doesn't come down to it but we'll see.

2. McFarland_Lawn_Care

McFarland_Lawn_Care LawnSite Bronze Member

So I sent one of my guys down to Mass to pick up a little ASV track loader. Cute little machine and seems to be easy to work on. We're replacing glow plugs, starter, and a few idler wheels and she should be ready to go. I'm excited to see how it improves efficiency on landscaping jobs.

hort101 likes this.
  3. jrs.landscaping

from Maine

I think you'll be amazed at how much efficiency you gain, congrats on the purchase. It really opened up the services we could offer when we got our. I'm sure both you and your guys will love having it around.

hort101 likes this.
  4. jrs.landscaping

from Maine

What is up with this weather :dizzy::puke:

5. McFarland_Lawn_Care

Just about finished with the regular customer cleanups - now just working on the waiting list cleanups - put in our first patio of the season already.

I got a root rake/grapple for the little track loader....can’t wait to try it out on some jobs.

hort101 likes this.
  6. jrs.landscaping

from Maine

Finished cleanups, almost done mulch, had a half ish day of mowing, most of the time has been spent in the shop.

On the bright side the shop is pretty clean and organized :laugh:

hort101 likes this.
  7. McFarland_Lawn_Care

Yes, all the rainy weather last week had us doing repairs and maint in the shop too - lots of new shelving and organization going on, but no I don’t know where they put everything. Haha. Some lawns are definitely ready to mow - the cooler than normal temps are what’s holding things back a bit.

hort101 likes this.
  8. jrs.landscaping

from Maine

Anybody putting their plow gear on for tonight :dizzy:

hort101 likes this.