Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Love the trucks!!:weightlifter:
Thanks man.....have a good rest of the season!:weightlifter:
Looks good. I see that your scag and exmark are from C.A. power.I use to live in matawan and baught some equipment from them also before i moved to south carolina.
Wow its a small world, yeah i buy all my stuff from there! Those guys are awsome! What i like also is if i have a mower go down, they have a back up for me in no time! How is the lawn cutting in south carolina? Thanks for your kind words!:)

·
Registered
351 Posts
Looks good. I see that your scag and exmark are from C.A. power.I use to live in matawan and baught some equipment from them also before i moved to south carolina.
GreenDaze I see you live in Murrells Inlet, SC my sister lives down there. I down there about 3 times a year. What part of town do you live in?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
tls22-Yea they are a great dealer and that always helps.Cutting down south i has been great.the only things i miss are the stripes and snow plowing.
Yeah i would hate not being able to plow, but i think since you move you took the snow! I have plowed 4 times in the last 2 years!:cry: And most of that has been sleet/ ice mess! I want some real snow! Yeah i heard you cant stripe down there, why is that?

·
Registered
15,214 Posts
Your mom's lawn looks like it's being devoured by chinch bugs sod webworms, or cutworm. Look into this!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Your mom's lawn looks like it's being devoured by chinch bugs sod webworms, or cutworm. Look into this!
Why thankyou, but we have so much stuff driving over my mom's lawn and i dump grass in the garden! It would be fruitless for me to install a great green lawn for her! But thanks for the concern!:waving:

Ps. I dont think it is bugs, i believe its the two 100lb labs inside pooping and peeing all over the lawn!

·
Banned
430 Posts
which mower do u like more the Bobcat or Scag. which one do you use more??

might have to get one of these cuz i hope my buz will grow and i'm planing on getting some ball fields.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
which mower do u like more the Bobcat or Scag. which one do you use more??

might have to get one of these cuz i hope my buz will grow and i'm planing on getting some ball fields.
I like the bobcat better, thats just because i just got it about a month ago! That mower is made for big fields and such, you can really open it up! It also is 28hp, so im sure the same mower on a scag would be just as fast!

Good luck with everything! are you on plowsite?

Yes 100 post...look out silver and gold members...im coming:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.